There may be a time or situation where you will use a storage facility to keep items safe. This could be before, during, or after a move.
When it comes to storing your items, the number one tip for efficiency: Label and keep all your boxes together in one side of a wall.
Additional tips include:
- Clearly mark fragile items – glass and mirrors
- Wrap furniture in blankets and plastic wrap.
- Disassemble large furniture (bedroom sets, tables, sofas and chairs)
- Stack furniture items on top of each other, heaviest and bulkiest on bottom.
- Leave yourself enough room to get to every item.
by Noe Salazar